09 March 2013

A perfect Saturday walk

Spring has finally arrived in Montreal, and it's like a huge, much needed vitamin injection. Everybody's out in the streets drinking coffee, soaking up the sun, laughing and talking. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the sky is blue. I woke up with a slight hangover and decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I ended up walking for 5 hours with music in my ears, going all the way downtown and looking around. At one point, I got a text from Hui; "Are you in Mile-End? Want to have coffee?", so we met up for this year's first outside coffee date, and it was heaven: I am a big fan of spontaneous meetings. Now, I'm tired and need a nap before going out again tonight. Oh, life. Hope all is having a marvellous weekend.
 The sign!
 Beautiful Hui posing in the sun.

No comments: