13 August 2016

A few weeks back

There was a long summer break on this little site so I'm behind on things. Because there were good times between June and Italy as well. Some of them are here in visual form;
I had lunch with my uncle at Dyrehaven. I love their food; simple, good and very reasonably priced.
My aunt, who lives in Israel, came to visit for a few days in the end of May. I took her on a little sightseeing trip around Copenhagen and we started off with a trip to Christiansborg's tower. I love the view from up there.
Apart from a few days, the summer hasn't exactly been generous with the sun...
I did get a tan though, because I spent those few sunny days on the rooftop (btw, snapchat is kseberlin)
I love Nørrebrogade. Also in rain.
Another rainy day in Vesterbro. But the houses are lovely.
In the end of June, I went to North Jutland to do a story and stayed a few days at my grandparents' house. It rained (surprise) but made for a lush visit to Lille Vildmose.
The next day I flew to Bornholm for another story. I have never flown in a propeller plane but it turned out to be quite enjoyable.
Malmö looks alright from above.
I crammed in a lot of work in June to be ready for holiday in the beginning of July. I love the view from the office.
In July, I got the keys for the apartment in Nørrebro and spent afternoons painting and organizing. Nearby coffee shop Heimdalsgade22 became my new go-to place. The guys there are so sweet and I love the vibe. They also happened to feature the poster for my brother's band (up in the left corner). That felt just right.
While the apartment was getting ready, I spent the month of July living at my father's house in the north. That meant spending a lot of time with the youngest brother who still lives at home. I can't describe how great it is to hang out with him. We have so many in-jokes and we laugh and talk and take trips in the car to Elsinore. It's the best.
But Copenhagen is pretty great, too.

No comments: